Pablove Across America
Fighting childhood cancer with love, one pedal stroke at a time.
October 2—8, 2016
50 riders. 550 miles. 7 days. Ride with Pablove from East Bay to L.A.
Pablove Across America (PAA) is a pro-plus experience with a world-class support crew and the energy of 50 cyclists riding for a cause. Join us in crossing California, starting east of San Francisco, moving into Yosemite National Park, tracing the Sierra Mountain foothills, and landing in Los Angeles.
Riders are asked to raise at least $7,500 to receive a professional-grade experience, including:
- Pro-race support to roll behind the peloton and perform daily maintenance on your bike
- Soigneur services to keep your body in good working order through massage
- Nutritious meals and on-bike food and drink
- A double-occupancy hotel room (upgrades to single rooms available for $100/night, dependent on availability)
- A training plan and individualized coaching
- Pablove cycling kit with short-sleeved jersey and bib shorts
The One-Day Ride
Join the Pablove Peloton for one or two stages during Pablove Across America! Riders are asked to raise at least $250 which includes a fully-supported ride, meals, and discounts on Pablove Cycling apparel. Riders are responsible for round-trip transportation to/from the ride. REGISTER HERE!
Oct. 2: Pleasanton to Turlock (86 mi)
Oct. 3: Turlock to El Portal (86 mi)
Oct. 4: El Portal/Yosemite to Clovis (108 mi, shuttle available)
Oct. 5: Clovis to Porterville (89 mi)
Oct. 6: Porterville to Bakersfield (57 mi)
Oct. 7: Bakersfield to Palmdale (98 mi)
Oct. 8: Palmdale to Los Angeles (62 mi) or Mission Hills to Los Angeles (21.5 mi)
Frequently Asked Questions
Get your Pablove Across America questions answered on our FAQ page, contact our Associate Director of Events and Partnerships Ashley Lough at email@example.com, or call 323.657.5557 to learn more.