Pablove Across America
Fighting childhood cancer with love, one pedal stroke at a time.
October 2—8, 2016
50 riders. 550 miles. 7 days. 2 national parks. Ride with Pablove from East Bay to L.A.
Pablove Across America (PAA) is a pro-plus experience with a world-class support crew and the energy of 50 cyclists riding for a cause. Join us in crossing California, starting east of San Francisco, moving into Yosemite National Park, tracing the Sierra Mountain foothills, and landing in Los Angeles.
Riders are asked to raise at least $7,500 to receive a professional-grade experience, including:
- Pro-race support to roll behind the peloton and perform daily maintenance on your bike
- Soigneur services to keep your body in good working order through massage
- Nutritious meals and on-bike food and drink
- A double-occupancy hotel room (upgrades to single rooms available for $100/night, dependent on availability)
- A training plan and individualized coaching
- Pablove cycling kit with short-sleeved jersey and bib shorts
Frequently Asked Questions
Get your Pablove Across America questions answered on our FAQ page, contact our Associate Director of Events and Partnerships Ashley Lough at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 323.657.5557 to learn more.