A Valentine’s family celebration
A Valentine’s Family Celebration
Saturday, January 30, 2016
1828 Oak Street
Los Angeles, CA
11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Tickets available for $90 at the door
Jennifer Greig-Costin + Lia Morse, Co-Chairs
Amy Blessing, Dana Klein, Christine Lennon, Helen McCusker,
Wendy Meyer, Sarah Miller, Wendy Sartirana, Mary Wigmore
True Pablove is The Pablove Foundation’s signature family event. Each January, over 600 attendees of all ages enjoy a day filled with unique arts and crafts booths, music, food, and a silent auction. Attendees enjoy many arts + crafts including creating Valentines to brighten the day of inpatient children at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. In just five years, True Pablove has raised almost $400,000 to help fight childhood cancer with love. Check out our True Pablove sponsors + highlights from past celebrations below!
The True Pablove 2016 Silent Auction includes:
- Dinner for 12 at a.o.c.
- “Fresh Off The Boat” set visit + walk-on role
- Dylan’s Candy Bar Ice Cream Social Party
- Disneyland Park Hopper Passes
- Mammoth ski rental + lift tickets
- Weekend at a beachfront house in Oxnard
- Art from Sage Vaughn + Michael Muller
- REWILDER and Tory Burch bags + accessories
- Heather Taylor + Gregory Parkinson + Cathy Callahan home decor
- Harvey Lynch design consultation
- Dana Kellin and Maya Brenner jewelry
- Class passes at Pure Barre + WundaBar Pilates