How You Can Help
We are declaring Wednesday, September 16th as Get Candid for Kids’ Cancer Day!
Here are a few ways you can join us during Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
1. We are open for business! Our Pablove Shutterbugs Print Shop debuted on September 1st. You can help kids help kids by picking up an incredible piece of photography for your home, office, or as a gift… and 100% of the proceeds go directly to childhood cancer research. WIN WIN!
3. Add the Pablove ribbon to your profile images.
4. SMILE! And win a free swag bag of exclusive Pablove gear! On September 30th we will choose one lucky winner to receive a goodie bag full of our awesome Pablove swag. All you have to do is:
- Follow us on Instagram: @pablovefoundation
- Get Candid – take a spontaneous selfie. No edits. No filters. We (pab)love you just the way you are!
- Post and tag @pablovefoundation and #candid4kidscancer
5. Plunge in! Pablove is now on Periscope @pablove!
6. Share the (pab)love by creating a Get Candid for Kids’ Cancer fundraising page on classy.org. Join our growing number of fundraisers dedicated to supporting new, innovative childhood cancer research ideas… It’s so easy! We provide all the tools you need to get started.
7. Check out our CharityBuzz auction. Go ahead, bid on that unique experience or share our page on your socials.
9. Ready for more??? Then help share the (pab)love in your community by becoming a member of one of our local Advisory Councils.
10. Do you feel like a one-person army against childhood cancer? Not anymore! Download our 30 Things You Can Do During Childhood Cancer Awareness Month calendar and share it with your friends, family, and co-workers. And don’t forget: We are always here to support you along the way!
11. And for all you Angelenos, we have even more ways for you to help us right here at home:
- Thirsty? Our incredible friends at Silverlake Wine and Everson Royce in Pasadena are donating $1 for every wine tasting during the month of September! What’s not to pab(love)?!
- Wanna dance? See a show at The Echoplex or The Satellite during the month of September and a percentage of your purchase will be donated to Pablove. You can also add a donation to Pablove when you purchase tickets online for the following venues during September: The Roxy, Ace Theatre, Shrine Auditorium, Club Nokia, El Rey Theatre, or The Fonda.
You are the key in making a difference in the lives of children with cancer! Want to learn more or discuss an idea you have? We want to hear from you! Contact Bart Verry @ firstname.lastname@example.org.