Press & News Media
- December 03, 2014 - NOLA.com – Pablove Shutterbugs exhibition showcases art by children and teens living with cancer
- November 08, 2014 - Paramus Post – Young Cancer Patients Develop Creative Expression through Photography
- October 24, 2014 - WAFB Baton Rouge – Cyclists raising money for childhood cancer research pass through Baton Rouge
- October 23, 2014 - 600 mile bike ride to fight childhood cancer to cross finish line in New Orleans
- October 22, 2014 - Lt Gov Dardenne to ring Stage 7 starting bell for Pablove Across America Oct 23
- October 22, 2014 - The Times-Picayune – Photography by kids with cancer opens at Du Mois Gallery with Pablove Shutterbugs exhibit
- October 22, 2014 - GoNOLA.com – 5 Things To Do In New Orleans This Weekend
- October 22, 2014 - Uptown Messenger – Children living with cancer to hold photography show
- October 21, 2014 - Programa de fotografía para niños con cáncer
- October 20, 2014 - Photography exhibition by children living with cancer at Du Mois October 23
Download or stream high-definition video at our Vimeo page. Watch our latest updates on our YouTube channel.
Tell your story with photos. High-resolution images are available here – or email email@example.com to request something special.
Download our logo or press kit. More questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.
Sign-Up for the Pablove Foundation Mailing List