Jobs and Internships
The mission of The Pablove Foundation is to fund pediatric cancer research and advances in treatment, educate and empower cancer families, and improve the quality of life for children living with cancer through hospital play, music and arts programs.
WE’RE HIRING! Development Manager
The Pablove Foundation is seeking a full-time Development Manager who is responsible for developing and supporting our fundraising initiatives including, but not limited to Foundations, Corporate, Individual Giving, and Events. This position reports directly to the Senior Director.
- Produces and oversees assigned fundraising and cultivation events including managing budgets for these events.
- Serves as project lead on assigned fundraising activities that support the Foundation.
- Serve as the staff liaison for the Music Advisory Committee. Attends all meetings and works with the committee chair to manage and motivate members to participate in fundraising activities.
- Fosters strategic community partnerships and works with them to ensure fundraising success.
- Manages a portfolio of assigned donors. Works with Senior Director to create and implement cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship plans for these donors.
- Supports the Senior Director in the organization of The Pablove Foundation’s major annual fundraising events including True Pablove, Pablove Shutterbugs Gallery shows, and Pablove Across America.
- Works as a team member to develop and implement the strategic plan for all fundraising activities for The Pablove Foundation.
- Provides assistance with grants and corporate sponsorships to ensure that they are solicited and acknowledged in a timely manner.
- Works with Development Assistant to ensure general maintenance of all donor information in Common Ground database and Stay Classy software.
- Minimum of two years donor development/events experience required.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to message about The Pablove Foundation.
- Enthusiasm, dedication, a sense of humor and a drive to succeed.
- Capacity to work and thrive in a growing, fast-paced organization with a collaborative environment.
- Working knowledge of computers and software including, but not limited to: Microsoft Word, Excel, electronic calendaring, email and databases.
- Some travel is required and this position must be available to work occasional evenings and weekends.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter detailing why you are passionate about fighting childhood cancer with love to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exceptional college students, high school students, and post-grads looking for real world experience are welcome to apply for a Pablove internship! Internship periods and time commitments are flexible depending on your school schedule, but we do ask that interns commit to at least 12 hours per week for three months. We’re happy to work with your school so you can earn credit towards your degree. Internship positions are available in Los Angeles, CA. See below for details.
Pablove Operations Intern
Want to see what it’s really like in the nonprofit world? Our Operations interns play an integral role in making Pablove’s day-to-day operations run as smooth as butter. This is the perfect opportunity for students and young professionals who are curious about a career with impact, but who want an all-encompassing experience before committing to a specific department in the nonprofit world. Your internship will give you direct access to meetings, projects and opportunities that are only available at a small organization like Pablove. Learn more…
Pablove Communications and Multimedia Intern
We’re a small team doing BIG things, and we’re looking for interns who match our creative spirit to help get the word out about fighting childhood cancer with love. Communications and multimedia interns get hands-on experience in our long- and short-term communications tactics and strategy. Interns acquire new, in-demand skills and written, design or video collateral for their portfolio. Learn more…
Pablove Shutterbugs Program Intern
Looking to gain hands-on experience with a fun, fast-paced nonprofit? Do you have a passion for youth programs and community outreach? Love photography? A program of The Pablove Foundation, Pablove Shutterbugs teaches children living with cancer to develop their creative voice through the art of photography. We are seeking dedicated, creative applicants to support our growing photography program.
If you are interested in participating in an environment where you will learn the day-to- day workings of a non-profit organization with an emphasis in arts education, then this is the internship for you! Learn more…
Pablove Development and Events Intern
We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, has exceptional organizational skills and takes initiative on assigned projects. This internship will give you insight into how a growing non-profit approaches their development strategy. Enthusiasm and a passion for the cause is a must.